NAI Hunneman is the largest independently owned full service commercial real estate firm in New England. At NAI Hunneman you aren’t just a face amongst thousands. Everyone has an important role in the company, and we provide exciting opportunities to build a career with driven and committed colleagues.
We are actively recruiting for a variety of positions at NAI Hunneman. If you crave a long and meaningful career with bright and committed colleagues, we offer the chance for growth and will support your efforts to become an expert in your industry.
Send us your resume today.
Senior Graphic Designer
Seeking a senior graphic designer to join our fast-paced, in-house marketing services team. The qualified, candidate will have extensive experience in print, social media, web, and multimedia marketing.
Applicants need to possess the ability to create a wide range of marketing materials for corporate, promotional, new business presentations, and property specific sales/leasing efforts for our real estate brokerage teams. The Senior Designer must be able to interpret unique needs for each pursuit and develop, oversee, and coordinate the production process. The position also will manage a Jr. Graphic designer, assign projects and provide insight and guidance on their work.
This is a role where you will have to create attention grabbing materials utilizing strong typographical and design elements that can be applied across both motion graphics, and traditional print media.
Our ideal candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment, exemplify a strong work ethic, be able to work quickly and efficiently with solid attention to detail and technical standards, all while working within branding requirements and project-specific guidelines.
Applicants will have a solid ability to work within Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Microsoft Office Suite, and knowledge of Final Cut Pro, Dreamweaver, HTML/CSS is helpful.
- Bachelor Degree in graphic design or related field.
- Minimum 5-10 years of graphic design experience
- Commercial real estate experience a plus
- A portfolio demonstrating a wide variety of graphics materials.
- Experience with print, website, motion graphics, photo and video editing
- Ability to manage email communications systems and corporate contact database
- Strong attention to detail and follow through completion within a set deadline.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Able to handle multiple projects with a flexible attitude and ability to adapt to change.
If interested please submit your resume to David Finnegan - email@example.com
Downtown Boston Property Management Company currently seeks a Property Accountant with strong analytical and technical skills. Responsibilities include but are not limited to, the accurate and timely processing of all accounting and reporting aspects of a portfolio of properties.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Financial Management of a portfolio of properties and ensure that mortgage payments, real estate payments and insurance payments are made timely and accurately recorded.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and general ledger work-papers for properties in his/her portfolio.
- Assist Property Managers in the preparation Common Area Maintenance quarterly and/or annual tenant billings for properties in his/her portfolio. Respond to inquiries and questions.
- Prepare Real Estate Tax quarterly and/or semi-annual tenant billings for properties in his/her portfolio. Respond to inquiries and questions
- Prepare Percentage Rent billings for properties in his/her portfolio
- Respond to questions pertaining to year-end work with outside auditors properties in his/her portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- At least 3 years’ experience in real estate accounting
- Proficient with excel as well as MRI, Yardi and Timberline
Compensation: Depending on experience and job knowledge
If interested please submit your resume to Ashley Melanson - firstname.lastname@example.org
The NAI Hunneman Research Department is looking for a part-time (18-25 hours per week) intern for the Winter/Spring semester. Tasks and responsibilities will include the following:
- Property database projects; including data entry, maintenance and quality control
- Provide ancillary support to all service lines (primarily brokerage)
- Track property and market stats/news
- Assist with data collection of tenants in the market, lease comps, etc.
- Assist with data analyzation
- Support the production of customized reports as requested
- Ad hoc written assignments for pitch packages and other marketing materials
- Provide support for custom mapping (GIS)
- Proficient with Excel and Access
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Strong analytical skills
- Interest in Commercial Real Estate
- Experience with GIS mapping programs would be helpful
A flexible schedule is available, but a commitment of 18-25 hours per week is required.
If interested please submit your resume to Ashley Donahue - email@example.com