NAI Hunneman is the largest independently owned full service commercial real estate firm in New England. At NAI Hunneman you aren’t just a face amongst thousands. Everyone has an important role in the company, and we provide exciting opportunities to build a career with driven and committed colleagues.
We are actively recruiting for a variety of positions at NAI Hunneman. If you crave a long and meaningful career with bright and committed colleagues, we offer the chance for growth and will support your efforts to become an expert in your industry.
Send us your resume today.
The NAI Hunneman Research Department is in search of a Research Analyst to join our innovative team in Downtown Boston.
In this role, the Research Analyst will provide research and analysis support to all service lines as well as assist in the production and delivery of all research materials.
Essential duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Supports Research Director by assisting in the day to day operations including data collection and maintenance.
- Provides research support for pitches, presentations, internal and client meetings.
- Analyzes market trends/economic conditions and incorporate findings into presentations, reports and other research materials.
- Performs regular maintenance and updates to property databases by conducting telephone surveys, research forums, broker meetings, etc.
- Assists in production of the Real Talk CRE podcast with guidance from the Research Director.
- Responds to ad hoc internal and external client requests for data, graphs, commentary, etc.
- May be responsible for writing regular quarterly reports, blog posts, and other written materials.
- Assists in training staff, management, and sales professionals in the use of research tools and resources.
- Produces interactive maps, websites, reports, and presentations that bring research content and real estate data to life.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field; preferably in Economics, Real Estate, Finance or Geography.
- 1-3 years of related experience preferred, but willing to train the right person.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills and the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Strong organizational, analytic, and quantitative skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments and work with limited supervision.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Comfort with analysis and visualization tools (such as Excel, PowerPoint, PowerBI).
- Experience with GIS mapping programs would be helpful.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, fun environment.
For consideration, please submit your resume to Liz Berthelette at email@example.com
Certified General Real Estate Appraiser sought to join experienced and diversified real estate appraisal and consulting practice. Three individual members of our group hold the MAI designation and one is a member of The Counselors of Real Estate (CRE®). Professional designation or candidate for designation in The Appraisal Institute or Massachusetts Board of Real Estate Appraisers preferred but not required.
- Focus will be on non-residential appraisal assignments for a wide range of public, private and institutional clients
- Minimum 3 years non-residential appraisal experience
- Able to work independently and complete appraisal assignments with limited supervision
- Competitive fee split
- Excellent benefits package
- Access to multiple in-house and subscription databases
Emmet T. Logue, MAI, CRE
Executive Vice President & Director
Appraisal & Consulting
Mass Chapter AIfirstname.lastname@example.org
Downtown Boston Property Management Company currently seeks a Property Accountant with strong analytical and technical skills. Responsibilities include but are not limited to, the accurate and timely processing of all accounting and reporting aspects of a portfolio of properties.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Financial Management of a portfolio of properties and ensure that mortgage payments, real estate payments and insurance payments are made timely and accurately recorded.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and general ledger work-papers for properties in his/her portfolio.
- Assist Property Managers in the preparation Common Area Maintenance quarterly and/or annual tenant billings for properties in his/her portfolio. Respond to inquiries and questions.
- Prepare Real Estate Tax quarterly and/or semi-annual tenant billings for properties in his/her portfolio. Respond to inquiries and questions
- Prepare Percentage Rent billings for properties in his/her portfolio
- Respond to questions pertaining to year-end work with outside auditors properties in his/her portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- At least 3 years’ experience in real estate accounting
- Proficient with excel as well as MRI, Yardi and Timberline
Compensation: Depending on experience and job knowledge
If interested please submit your resume to Ashley Melanson - email@example.com